What is the plugin for?
Leuchtfeuer has developed the Triggerdialog-Plugin in cooperation with Deutsche Post AG to enable the sending of postcards directly from the Marketing Automation Tool, personalized and at the individually perfect time.
Mautic users can use the plugin to integrate the sending of a print mailing as a new action directly into their Mautic campaign - based on the normal logic modules (e.g. "email unopened?" or "booking cancelled?"). The corresponding postcards can, of course, be completely designed and personalized for each recipient, so that he can be addressed directly or, for example, given a special discount code. You can find out more about the benefits and possible applications of the Triggerdialog-Plugin here.
Installation and Basic Configuration
The installation of the plugin requires, in addition to a Mautic account, a customer account for the Triggerdialog administration website of Deutsche Post - more information can be found on the website Triggerdialog by Deutschen Post AG.
- Mautic Version 3.x
- Command line access to the server
- Download plugin "mautic-deutschepost" from Github (as ZIP archive) to the Mautic-Server
- Unpack the file, rename the directory and move it to the plugin directory of the Mautic installation
mv mautic-deutschepost-master <path-to-mautic>/plugins/LeuchtfeuerPrintmailingBundle
- Clear cache, typically:
sudo -u www-data php <path-to-mautic>/bin/console cache:clear
- adjust file permissions if needed:
chown -R www-data:www-data <path-to-mautic>/plugins/LeuchtfeuerPrintmailingBundle
- Go to "Settings" -> "Plugins" in the Mautic-Backend, klick on "Install/Update Plugins"
- "Dt. Post" is now in the Plugin list, and is already activated
The following configuration is easy: You can make all necessary settings under "Settings" -> "Configuration" -> "Trigger Dialog Settings".
- MAS ID (technical name is "partnerSystemIdExt") - identifies the remote system (i.e. Deutsche Post)
- "Mandanten-ID" - identifies your own System. IMPORTANT: You need to submit this ID to Deutsche Post, or else you will not have access!
- "Prod JWT Secret" - allows for Single Sign-On from Mautic into Deutsche Post
- User und password ("Authentication Secret") - required for data transfer from your system to Deutsche Post